XXXTentacion - ItWasntEnough (2016)

XXXTentacion, Jahseh Onfroy, ItWasntEnough, Snow, Manikin, I Luv My Clique Like Kanye West, mixtape, EP
IT'LL NEVER FUCKING BE ENOUGH.

XXXTentacion, Jahseh Onfroy, ItWasntEnough, Snow, Manikin, I Luv My Clique Like Kanye West, Look At Me, Live

Well well H'WHALE. "Snow (feat. Killstation)" is pretty irrelevant, boring emo hip-hop. "Manikin (feat. WiFisFuneral)" sounds like it has XXXTenkachiBudokai3 trying out his "Look At Me" flow before actually recording that track, and is probably my favorite out of the trio. "I lUv My cLiQuE LiKe KaNyE WeSt", the closer, is kinda fun in the way that only ultra-distorted, angry trap can bring, but it's also not anywhere near his best, and also just kinda sounds fuckin' edgy, with him screaming in the background and shit. Kinda sounds like it'd go in the background of an AMV of Sasuke fighting Gaara or whatever. Don't get me wrong, it is kind of a cool-sounding track, but.. Remember when Rock Lee lost his shit and beat the living fucking shit out of Gaara? Man, that was cool. REAL fuckin' cool.

6/10

READ THESE AND GET MAD