$UICIDEBOY$ x Germ - DIRTYNASTY$UICIDE (2016)

$UICIDEBOY$, Germ, $crim, Ruby da Cherry, DIRTYNASTY$UICIDE, Not Much to Look At, West End, Slenderman
Well.. That certainly is a dirty and nasty album cover.

$UICIDEBOY$, Germ, $crim, Ruby da Cherry, DIRTYNASTY$UICIDE, Not Much to Look At, West End, Slenderman

I'mma just come out and say it: If $crim and Ruby da Cherry announced tomorrow that Germ would become a permanent member of $UICIDEBOY$, I'd be fucking ecstatic. Don't get me wrong: I loved their collaborations with Pouya, Ramirez, and even though I didn't like it as much, I fucked with their collaborations with Black Smurf, but Germ? Germ perfectly fits into their music: He can rap about self-harm, he's a disgusting motherfucker, and he's street as all hell. When you listen to this mixtape, one thing quickly becomes apparent: The three of them excellently compliment each other's talents and unique styles. This trio of violent, Memphis-worshipping cunts just sound fucking dangerous together. The production is great, the vocal chemistry between everyone involved enables every song up to have an argument of who had the best verse, and just.. Fuck, dude, there are a lot of memorable moments on here, but one of my absolute favorites is when $crim raps "Ay $lick it’s yo conscience / See you building up violence / You itching to murder, itching to merk 'em / You know what I gotta say? Kill 'em all and get locked away / Kill yourself and just end this pain / You gonna burn in hell anyways / Fuck the preachers and what they say / Grip the A to the K and then let it spray" in "West End", I actually get the impression that he believes in and fully stands by what he's saying.. And that's horrifying, but dammit, it's gripping. These motherfuckers are something else.  I don't know what that "something else" is, but I get the feeling that it'd stab me to death in an alleyway.

8/10

________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!


WHOA! HEY! It's also available on SoundCloud!

READ THESE AND GET MAD