$UICIDEBOY$ x RVMIRXZ - G​.​R​.​E​.​Y​.​G​.​O​.​D​.​S​.​I​.​I. (2016)

$UICIDEBOY$, RVMIRXZ, Ramirez, G.R.E.Y.G.O.D.S.I.I., mixtape, Sarcophagus III, $crim, Ruby da Cherry,
My dad announced to me yesterday that he's cutting me out of his will. I feel really shitty. There's no joke, no "HAHA, RUSED AGAIN!!" punchline or anything, I'm actually being 110% serious and I just want you to know if that there's absolutely anyone who's certified to review $UICIDEBOY$' music, it's me.

$UICIDEBOY$, RVMIRXZ, Ramirez, G.R.E.Y.G.O.D.S.I.I., mixtape, Sarcophagus III, $crim, Ruby da Cherry,

Whoopty friggin' doo! $UICIDEBOY$ back again with another mixtape with one of the few guys they've managed to get to drop the N-bomb on their tracks, despite them and Pouya probably screaming at each other "NIGGA, WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?!" at each other like hyenas in the makeshift closet-studio $crim made. Throughout the tracks, you'll find this D-D-DASTARDLY TRIO rapping about killing shit, fucking bitches, and doing a drug multiple times, but here's the thing: IT'S FUCKING GREAT. The first five tracks of this mixtape sound pretty fucking evil, like some of the closest that they've ever gotten to capturing some of that Three 6 Mafia witchcraft, and just make me want to watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on repeat while listening to Marilyn Manson interviews in some purple Skullcandy headphones before I accidentally break them by turning my head. They're fuckin' great, but the REAL showstopper that makes you go "HOLY FUCK" is "Sarcophagus III", in which I honestly cannot even begin to pick apart who had the best verse over that bombastic-ass beat. THAT TRACK IS A FUCKING BLOODBATH!! HOT DAMN I'M -SCREAMING-!! GOD!! FUCK!! Anyhow, if there is a Hell, these guys are most certainly headed straight to it, and they fucking wear that fact with pride.


8/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD