kitty - FROSTBITE (2014)

Kitty, Kitty Pryde, Frostbite, Last Minute, 285, Miss U, Second Life, Hoaxxx
That album art looks super j-pop! Alas, there is no j to be found here. I want to spark one, though. Everybody look at me! I smoke the marijuana! Real cool. Real fuckin' cool.

Kitty, Kitty Pryde, Frostbite, Last Minute, 285, Miss U, Second Life, Hoaxxx

Dreamy dance-pop.. It's good, but it's just "good" to me. It kinda sucks to see "Second Life" being on here after being featured on "Impatiens" but I guess I can't be too rowdy about that. Still, Kitty doing a dance-pop thing really works for her, because her voice is really calming and just generally great, even if it kinda works against the upbeat nature of the instrumentals, but I just don't feel the same way about these songs that everyone else seems to, which is to say that I'm not really foaming at the mouth to hear more of this. Good stuff, but a bit too by-the-numbers. What do I mean by that? What are these numbers? Will my dad ever be proud of me? Well..


http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/029/129/650.gif

7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Kitty's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD