Kitty - Don't Let Me Do This Again (2014)

Kitty Pryde, Don't Let Me Do This Again, Call Me Maybe, Pon De Floor, Love Song, Sweater Weather, Thinking About You, Clarity
I really, really don't think she actually recorded these while drunk.

Kitty Pryde, Don't Let Me Do This Again, Call Me Maybe, Pon De Floor, Love Song, Sweater Weather, Thinking About You, Clarity

What I mean by that is exactly what I said, you fucking moron. The instrumentals are too detailed, the performances are pretty alright, and just.. No, there's no way. I don't believe it. I think the title is a joke, or maybe even a shield to use if there's any negative backlash like "haha, guys, it's just for fun" but if she can do this while drunk.. Shit. It's not even that good, but you can tell a fair bit of work went into it, and the sample of Macklemore in "bad pon de floor" is fucking hilarious. Regardless.. Not the best, chief. Oh shit, chief, we're being attacked!! We're being attacked by teenage girls in dimly lit bedrooms! OH FUCK, SHE'S PULLING OUT A MICROPHONE!! OH FUCK!! I didn't really intend for the ending of this review to end here but I can't think of anything else. *strategically breaks my spine so I can wiggle around on the floor and eat my own ass*

6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Kitty's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD