T-Pain - Pree Ringz (2008)

T-Pain, Pree Ringz, mixtape, E-40, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, T-Wayne, rapping
Now that's a mixtape cover if I've ever fucking seen one.

T-Pain, Pree Ringz, mixtape, E-40, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, T-Wayne, rapping

T-Pain, yeah! T-Pain is that guy! Sometimes I like to [insert joke to fill up space] and then I cry myself to sleep, but that's not really noteworthy because I cry myself to sleep every single fucking night. Now.. You know what's also noteworthy? NOT THIS FUCKING MIXTAPE! Yeah, T-Pain can rap and he has a cool voice, and the production isn't bad, but damn these are some real middle-of-the-road songs that make me realize exactly why I've never heard anyone mention this mixtape before when talking about T-Pain: Shit's WEAK! It's like when your four year old nephew tries beating you up, and his punches are like pillows, but I kept waiting for that moment of "haha he thinks he's hurti- FUCK HE JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE CROTCH" moment to happen so I could complain to the metaphorical aunt of this album like "where did that little shit you raised learn to do that" but it just never happened. This mixtape is just.. Ugh.


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD