Jay-Z - The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000)

Jay-Z, The Dynasty Roc La Familia, I Just Wanna Love U, Change the Game, Guilty Until Proven Innocent, Streets is Talking, You Me Him and Her, This Can't Be Life
Wow, I, uh..

Jay-Z, The Dynasty Roc La Familia, I Just Wanna Love U, Change the Game, Guilty Until Proven Innocent, Streets is Talking, You Me Him and Her, This Can't Be Life

Ain't that good, innit? Dated production, uninteresting raps, and too many featured artists I don't really care for, like Beanie Siegel (I gotta keep quiet about that around Philly or else I'll get shot) and Memphis Bleek, but while everyone really does an okay/good job, the production really keeps me from liking this more, despite it not even being bad: It just SOUNDS bad to me, I guess, even if I can tell a decent amount of time and work went into them, so I wouldn't really call the production bad, I guess. The most notable thing about this album is that it was a major jumping point for Just Blaze and Kanye West's careers, production-wise, and that's GREAT! I hope that they get more popular.


6/10
__________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

Click here to listen to this FOR FREE on Spotify! WOW! HOT DAMN!

Read about this album on Wikipedia! Great stuff to read while on the toilet! Yeah!

READ THESE AND GET MAD