kitty - FROSTBITE: THE REMIXES (2015)

Kitty Pryde, Frostbite The Remixes, Miss U, 285, Last Minute, Kathryn-Leigh Beckwith, EP, pop
SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!

Kitty Pryde, Frostbite The Remixes, Miss U, 285, Last Minute, Kathryn-Leigh Beckwith, EP, pop

Remixes, remixes, remixes.. Remixes that don't really do much for me! Sure, I wasn't the biggest fan of the original EP, and I don't hate this remix EP by any stretch, but dammit, they're just a bit too sugary-sweet and muzak-like for me to imagine anyone really getting into, unless you like a diabetic-serving of sugar with your muzak, but it's just really not anything worth getting excited over. Er.. Fuck, I gotta cram in some more jokes: SHITTY! HER NAME IS SHITTY! YEAH! SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY! HAHA, YOUR NAME IS SHITTY! Take that, you fucking charlatan.


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Kitty's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD