Green Day - On the Radio (2012)

Green Day, On the Radio, Don't Leave Me, Welcome to Paradise, At the Library, Knowledge, 409 in Your Coffeemaker, 2000 Light Years Away
Billie Joe Armstrong with dreadlocks? Was this an actual thing or just a wig? Either way, I'm oddly offended.

Green Day, On the Radio, Don't Leave Me, Welcome to Paradise, At the Library, Knowledge, 409 in Your Coffeemaker, 2000 Light Years Away

Y'know, Steve, sorry, I got ahead of myself, can I call you Steve? Fuck you, you're Steve now. Anyhow, Steve, I totally get what you mean when you called me a "fukign fagat" on the internet for preferring a lot of later Green Day's work (and I don't even mean "later" like post-2000, I mean post-1991) to those recordings they made when they were teenagers, that you called "real punk rock, not like that later emo bullshit" and I get that, you know? But you have to realize that despite the idea of an old radio recording from back in the day resurfacing, their old type of songwriting and general tomfuckery just doesn't do much for me, and there's nothing wrong with that, nor is there anything wrong with you for calling me a "retarded poser" for not knowing the Operation Ivy discography like the back of my hand. Life is all about perspective. See that guy plowing my wife from behind? Some people like that! See me? I'm crying. My heart is broken. Damn.

6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD