kitty - impatiens (2014)

Kitty, Impatiens, Kitty Pryde, rapper, Brb, Emob0unce, Retr0grade, M0rgan Stop
I M P A T I E N S RISING :@ WARNING: AM NOT C O M F Y

Kitty, Impatiens, Kitty Pryde, rapper, Brb, Emob0unce, Retr0grade, M0rgan Stop

On this EP, Kitty, who has now dropped the "Pryde" surname, goes into a dreamier direction to make some songs you probably won't give too much of a shit about, but you know who DOES give a shit about these songs? This guy! You know who frequently has dreams about screaming at his own father for all of the shit he's done over the years? This guy! Well, these tracks would be a good soundtrack for those dreams! Sorta, I guess, because these tracks are all like the audible version of Melatonin and get you to be a sleepy lil shithead as you find yourself lost in the dreamy atmospheres and her gentle voice, especially in the case of "BrB ( ˘ ³˘)❤" which makes me want to lay in bed and float away into another dimension entirely. Look at me! I'm typing this WHILE I'm sleepy! I'm falling asleep at the keyboard! JESUS TAKE THE KEYBOARD!! AAH!!! Woo! That was a good joke! Yeah! I felt confident about that one.


7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD