Green Day - Sessions @ AOL (2012)

Green Day, Sessions at AOL, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool, 2004, American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia
So this was a performance initially recorded in 2004, but released in 2012..? For what reason why?

Green Day, Sessions at AOL, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool, 2004, American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia

Alright, sure, the band can nail their songs pretty well, but this performance, sound-wise, sounds pretty shitty. When you combine that with the fact that it's censored, leading to random dips in audio, or even reversed audio, why would you ever want to listen to this? Okay, curiosity, I get it, "Minority" DOES have some cool guitar wankery in it that isn't in the studio version, and explodes at the end in a way that the original song should have, but still. How the **** am I supposed to fidget-spin with censored audio, tho? If anyone walked in on me, I'd look like a fucking jack*** listening to some censored bull****. Ha, get it? GET IT? DO YOU GET THE JOKE? The joke is that no one would walk into my room because I don't really have any friends or people that care that much about me. Ah, man, LIFE.

6/10
________________________
Click here to listen to this FOR FREE on Spotify! WOW! HOT DAMN!

READ THESE AND GET MAD