Ramirez - Blood Diamonds (2015)

Ramirez, Blood Diamonds, RVMIRXZ, Android 18, Trips in the Delorean, Funked Out Pool Parties, Coolkids86, I'm So High
I really love the cover of this mixtape. It's amazingly pleasing aesthetically. There's no joke in the opening stateme- WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? IT'S A GODDAMN CHICKEN, IT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT'S DOING!!

Ramirez, Blood Diamonds, RVMIRXZ, Android 18, Trips in the Delorean, Funked Out Pool Parties, Coolkids86, I'm So High

Man, I love the 1980s even though I WASN'T FUCKING ALIVE for it. That's why I'm nostalgic for it! I liked not being alive!! That's just the honest-to-God truth, motherfucker, and FUCK Lexapro, that shit hurt me much more than it ever helped me. You know what I need? Some Goddamn MARY JANE and some weed too!! Man I love-a smoking the reefer-a!! Anyhow, if you're a piece of shit with a short attention span like I am: A lot of songs on this mixtape contain samples from 1970s/1980s music and I fuck with it, even if the production isn't always the greatest because of it. It's got some real instrumental personality you won't see on most mixtapes, y'know, because of this whole "hey mom, lemme go through your CDs" nature of it. It kinda makes me feel like snorting cocaine, macking (do they still say "macking"?) on some girl at the club with her hair up in some stupid Marge Simpson shit, and fight my dad, but that last part is kinda irrelevant because I've just been kinda upset with my dad lately in general. It's good, alright? Leave me alone.


7/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Ramirez's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD