Hopsin - Gazing at the Moonlight (2009)

Hopsin, Gazing at the Moonlight, first album, Sexy Cyber, Pans in the Kitchen, I'm Here, Motherfucker, Chris Dolmeth
I SURE DO LIKE LOOKING AT THE FUCKING MOON!! AS A -HUGE- HOPSIN FAN, I AM 110% IT'S MADE OUT OF CHEESE, JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE RAPPER!!

Hopsin, Gazing at the Moonlight, first album, Sexy Cyber, Pans in the Kitchen, I'm Here, Motherfucker, Chris Dolmeth

Wow! This Hopsin guy is CRAZY!! He raps about KILLING people!! And he makes his own beats in what sounds like a demo of FL Studio!! WOW!! I really like how this Hopsin guy is against weed as much as I am!! THESE STUPID FUCKING POTHEADS I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH CAN FUCK THE FUCK OFF!! I really like how he does his own hooks, too!! Sure they sound like complete shit, like in "Chris Dolmeth", but fuck it, you know?! He's a LEGEND!! A VISIONARY!! AND THE VISION IS SCARY!! Haha that's an Eminem lyric!! Hopsin likes Eminem even more than I do!! I mean, I've never recorded an entire album of Eminem-inspired raps over what sounds like poorly ripped poverty "Eminem type beat" instrumentals from YouTube!! "Pans in the Kitchen" has a beat that's made out of Hopsin hitting pots and pans (presumably in his kitchen) and that justifies the existence of this song!! WOW!! Consider me obsessed!! I -REALLY- like when he combines shitty lyrical content with obnoxious hooks over poverty beats, and that's all he does here!! WOW!! How do I contact him?! I have a great idea for a song!! It's a song where we talk about KILLING OUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS FROM HIGH SCHOOL!! Sure, we've both been out of high school for years but FUCK IT, you know?? He just really fucking GETS ME!! I'm going to blare "The B Bop" in my mom's car until she fucking likes it!!


4/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD