Jay Rock & Kendrick Lamar - No Sleep Til NYC (2007)

Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, No Sleep Til NYC, mixtape, collab, K Dot, Top Dawg, TDE
NO SLEEP TIL *duna.. dun dun, dunana dun dun, dun dunn* ENN WHY SEE why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Because it's sugary cereal and kids fucking love sugary cereal, you fuckin' dumbass.

Kendrick Lamar, Jay Rock, No Sleep Til NYC, mixtape, collab, K Dot, Top Dawg, TDE

Oh boy, lemme tell you somethin' about people: They're pretty shitty unless they've got tits and a beard. No, what I'm trying to say is that people are pretty easily excitable or frightened by things, and they can be predictable. Here's an example: People's reactions when they learn that Jay Rock or Kendrick Lamar went over some classic beat (read: Dr. Dre production) is usually a pretty excited thing, like "oh cool! yeah I'll check that out, for reals" but when they actually hear -this-, they say "hey this isn't that great, for reals" instead of walking away like "WHOAAA AN UNDERRATED TRACK BY THE KENDRICK ROCK!" because the mixing on this is pretty dogshit at times, and even if it wasn't, the duo doesn't really ever do anything to make a song -theirs-, so I can't be all "HEY DID YOU KNOW JAY DOT WENT OVER [insert song]" because my loins remain dry. God I love to milk my loins!! AND my lions!! Lion milk?! I chug that shit every morning along with my POWDERED PUSSY Nesquik mix, because I can't help but sink into the pink!! Haha! I've only been inside of a vagina a few times.

6/10
________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD