DJ Drama & Lil Wayne - Dedication 3 (2008)

DJ Drama, Lil Wayne, Dedication 3, mixtape, Dick Pleaser, My Weezy, Stuntin', Drake
You wanna know a quick way to piss off punk rock fans? Say "I can't believe The Clash made a song for "Stranger Things"." You want an even more effective way to piss them off? Play them this mixtape. It'll piss them the fuck off! How do I know? Because I'm pretty sure this pisses EVERYONE the fuck off!!

DJ Drama, Lil Wayne, Dedication 3, mixtape, Dick Pleaser, My Weezy, Stuntin', Drake

Wow! When you hit it outta the park, you really hit it outta the park, and when you drop a bland mixtape that's coated in autotune and features the no-name amateurs at Young Money more than Lil Wayne himself, you really drop a bland mixtape that's coated in autotune and features the no-name amateurs at Young Money more than Lil Wayne himself. What the fuck happened?! You.. You fuck! YOU WERE JUST FUCKING KILLING SHIT WITH "Tha Carter III" RELEASED JUST A FEW FUCKING MONTHS BEFORE THIS!! YOU WERE AT THE TOP OF THE FUCKING GAME!! This is fucking INCREDIBLE to listen to as some kind of weird endurance challenge, because it's fucking amazing how Lil Wayne put out so many releases up to this point and still failed to realize that people listen to his mixtapes and buy his albums because they want to hear -him-, not Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda or whoever the fuck else that was on the edges of irrelevance in 2008. If that wasn't bad enough, Lil Wayne's vocals are fucking -coated- in autotune like a motherfucker, and sometimes he doesn't even rap, he just does that mumble-singing shit over a beat and lets someone else rap, which I can't even tell is a good thing or not since his friends are generally uneventful, aside from Drake having the best verse of the entire mixtape in "Stuntin' (feat. Drake)" and Lil Wayne actually has a good verse as well, but most of the time, autotunechi (as he's typically called when using autotune) sounds like fucking garbage on this mixtape. Why the fuck would I download a Lil Wayne mixtape to hear anything other than Lil Wayne? Or rather, let me correct myself: GOOD Lil Wayne? What the actual fuck happened here? I can't even imagine waiting for this mixtape only to have it be THIS. God bless those souls who waited on DatPiff patiently in 2008, because I'm sure they're still fucking angry about this. Hell, I didn't even wait for it and I still know I'm going to be angry about this for a long while.

4/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD