Fat Nick - Buffet Boys (2013)

Fat Nick, Buffet Boys, Pouya, mixtape, album, collab, Drop Out of School, trap
Buffets are my favorite place to go when I want to hate myself for an entire night.

Fat Nick, Buffet Boys, Pouya, mixtape, album, collab, Drop Out of School, trap

I can't help but feel like I'm struggling to recollect my memory about what was on this mixtape.. While I'm fucking listening to it! Nothing on here really stands out, the beats are just okay, the hooks can be pretty average, and generally I like Pouya and Mikey the Magician's spots on this mixtape much more than I like Fat Nick's. I'm really at a loss for words right now on just how to describe this mixtape, because even while listening to it, it's just.. It clouds my mind, I guess. Jeez. I guess I- Wait, FUCK, I have to pad out this review a little more!! Er.. Did you know that "Fat Nick" is an alias? That isn't his legal name on his fuckin' birth certificate and the world deserves to know! GET TMZ TO CONTACT ME!! WE'RE ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE STORY OF A FUCKING DECADE!!


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD