$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part VI: The T$unami $aga (2014)

$uicideboy$, Kill Your$elf Part VI, The T$unami $aga, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, Purple Ranger, Gold, $uicider, mixtape
Are small .jpgs blown the fuck up their aesthetic?

$uicideboy$, Kill Your$elf Part VI, The T$unami $aga, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, Purple Ranger, Gold, Ruby da Cherry, $crim

I guess this is some music to listen to when you've taken quite a bit of cough syrup and don't have any of the symptoms commonly associated with having to take it. Ruby da Cherry and $crim's vocals are coated pretty heavily in a dreamy-like autotune, and I'm sure that if I were under the influence of illegal substances (what are those?! never even heard of them!) I'd be fucking with this while slowly melting into my chair, but if you're like me and unfortunately sober most of the time, you'll just be sitting there thinking this is just.. Okay. Not too bad, not too good. "Purple Ranger [$ippin' Donatello with Captain Ginyu Y2K Remix] (Feat. Wavy Jone$)" is the best track but that's still not saying much, but HEY! THAT SONG TITLE! FUCK! Try saying that in one breath! If you can and I can't, that's just because I'm fat as a motherfucker. Shame on me.


5/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD