$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part IX: The $oul$eek $aga (2015)

$UICIDEBOY$, KILL YOUR$ELF, $oul$eek, Harve$t Moon, Don't Give a Fuck, Hair, Ruby da Cherry, $crim
Can you believe that James Rolfe is still doing the "Angry Video Game Nerd" franchise? He's also doing a Let's Play thing with Mike Matei and it's fucking -incredible- in the way that they've known each other for over ten years but still sound incredibly awkward around each other, like your dad and your stepdad making small talk at Thanksgiving while your mom is off talking with your sister and staring at them from the corner of her eye. He's been reduced to that and reviewing "Power Rangers" on YouTube while using the term "Noob". Oh, how the mighty have fallen..

$UICIDEBOY$, KILL YOUR$ELF, $oul$eek, Harve$t Moon, Don't Give a Fuck, Hair, Ruby da Cherry, $crim

The first time I ever used SoulSeek, I tried downloading from someone without sharing anything of my own, and I got an automatic message from them saying something around the lines of "It appears you're not sharing anything... You have been blocked from my account. Please don't give me any excuses because I do not care" and for some reason I was so pissed, I responded "epic meme dude" and noticed I HADN'T been automatically blocked and I started downloading as much shit from this motherfucker as I could, even if I didn't want it. I'm a pretty fuckin' LOOSE CANNON like that y'know. Now onto the mixtape: It seems like they mostly used jazzy samples on here as opposed to that old Memphis grimy shit, and they generally kinda sound like Odd Future beats circa 2010 if Odd Future's original beats weren't complete garbage. I mean, seriously: I'm willing to bet my entire bank account that someone in Odd Future has rapped over the song sampled in "Harve$t Moon" but I can't place it mentally. That being said, it's aight but I don't really fuck that hard with any of these three songs.


6/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD