RVMIRXZ - Pharaohs (2014)

RVMIRXZ, Ramirez, Pharaohs, Suffering, The Krypt, album, Life, Sunday Afternoon
Reminds me of that album cover Nas had ("I Am...") where he almost died from being suffocated. That's a REAL THING! Look it up!


RVMIRXZ, Ramirez, Pharaohs, Suffering, The Krypt, album, Life, Sunday Afternoon

A friend of mine faked his suicide the other night. He posted a lot about "What would you do if I died?" and then left a status about ending his life, and everyone was worried, until six hours later when a friend responded "He's been with me tonight and he's doing fine" which turned my sadness into anger. Angry if he deliberately faked it for attention, y'know? And even if he got help through that friend, angry that he didn't clarify it sooner and delete the status. Got me fucked up. Thankfully, even though this mixtape by Ramirez isn't -great- or even that noteworthy, it helped me during that night. None of the beats are that great, but the production is decent, Ramirez is a decent rapper who can rap about some interesting shit, but truthfully, none of these tracks really jump out at me. I guess I can consider pretty much every track on this mixtape "pretty okay" with it all kinda blurring together with cloudy rap tracks and then some with a real trap influence, aside from "The Krypt (Part II) (feat. Cursed)" which samples the "Unsolved Mysteries" theme, and THAT threw me for a fuckin' trip, but it's at least a step up from his previous mixtape, eh? Slowly becoming more promising.. Color me excited.


6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from RVMIRXZ's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD