Twenty One Pilots - Regional at Best (2011)

Twenty One Pilots, Regional at Best, Lovely, Guns for Hands, Holding on to You, House of Gold, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun
I'm guessing Tana Mongeau wishes she was only regional at best after last night. Fuckin' EXPOSED to the WORLD.

Twenty One Pilots, Regional at Best, Lovely, Guns for Hands, Holding on to You, House of Gold, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun

When I was about 5, the first time I ever went to the dentist (which coincidentally happened to be the day that I got "Spider-Man" for the PS1, in case anyone was curious), they gave me some sort of anesthesia for them to drill into one of my teeth. Spoiler alert: Still felt it. A dude held my hand during the process and I kept looking at him, and years later, I wonder why that's something I still remember: This guy comforting me while I was confused as shit by what was going on. I wonder what's going on with him nowadays. I hope he's doing well. Anyhow, the way I wanted to tie that story into this is that while it sounds a bit better than the previous album, it's somehow just as bland and sounds like a slightly harder version of music (well, MUZAK as it's called) that you'd hear in the dentist's office, but made worse with this whole "listen to how intellectual I am" rapping that finds its way into so many songs. I'd also like to blame me getting sick from listening to this album, but in all actuality, I know it's from those microwaved taquitos I had just shortly ago. Drats.

5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD