Strapping Young Lad - For Those Aboot to Rock: Live at the Commodore (2004)

Strapping Young Lad, For Those Aboot to Rock, live album, Devin Townsend, Gene Hoglan, Detox, In the Rainy Season, Far Beyond Metal
WE SALUTE YOU!!

Strapping Young Lad, For Those Aboot to Rock, live album, Devin Townsend, Gene Hoglan, Detox, In the Rainy Season, Far Beyond Metal

I think I swear too often, specifically the words "fuck" and "shit", but I feel justified every single time I use the word "shit" because it helps describe something, y'know? Like for instance, one time, my dad came into my room holding a stink-bug in a paper towel, and he said "Look at what I found!" and accidentally dropped it, and holy FUCK that smelled like shit! What an intense smell!! Wow! This live album also sounds like shit! Sure, Devy and the crew are pretty on-point instrumentally and vocally, and it sounds like a fun show, but the audio quality just makes it really worth it to check it out. That being said, I have the audio version of the show, so the DVD version is probably better, but c'mon, fam. This ain't nothin' to get your feathers ruffled excitedly for. When these bastards reunite to collaborate with Twenty One Pilots, let me know.

5/10

________________________________________________________

Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this DVD via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD