Hatebeak - The Number of the Beak (2015)

Hatebeak, The Number of the Beak, Waldo the Parrot, Mark Sloan, Blake Harrison, Pig Destroyer, novelty album, grindcore
WE BACK IN THIS

Hatebeak, The Number of the Beak, Waldo the Parrot, Mark Sloan, Blake Harrison, Pig Destroyer, novelty album, grindcore

If you like this album, then you're REALLY fuckin' easily entertained. The songs sound like shit, I mean, seriously: I was hoping it'd have Pig Destroyer's level of production quality, but it sounds like a bunch of demos that were recorded using stock sounds in FL Studio. The vocals (if you can even call them that) generally sound more like feedback from an amplifier, so I can't even put this on to frustrate my bird, and just.. What the actual fuck do you expect? What can I say? It's a noisy grindcore band fronted by a fucking parrot. It's funny to some degree, sure, but it's amazing that the guys behind this devoted enough time to it to make a full-length album. I can't even devote enough of my own personal time to finish one of my SERIOUS songs, for fuck's sake!!.. Also, is that a pig or Billy Corgan in "Beak of Putrefaction"? If it's an actual pig, damn son, you didn't tell me you were gonna be bringing the whole gang together!! If it's Billy Corgan, oh well, gotta put bacon on the table somehow.


3/10
________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD