RVMIRXZ - Trillity (2013)

Ramirez, Rvmirxz, Trillity, mixtape, Suicide, Diamond$, Wrath of the Gods, rapper
Jesus? For real?

Ramirez, Rvmirxz, Trillity, mixtape, Suicide, Diamond$, Wrath of the Gods, rapper

Lately I've been slamming two Tylenol PM's a night and then I wake up at 3 PM erryday without fail. To some, I'm living the life, to others, I'm wasting it away. Everything's subjective, really, and you can feel whatever you want about whatever you want to feel, because who am I or anyone else to say otherwise? That being said, I feel like Ramirez and I connect on some level because we're both at least part Mexican and depressed, but I like to think I'd be able to put out a more entertaining tape than this. Sure, there are some spots that are entertaining, like "Suicide" and the moderately hype "Wrath Of The Gods (feat. Lvnce Sev)" but most of this just fades out into the background to where I zone out, only to realize that I'm listening to music, and I ain't even high. That being said, I see a lot of promise in him, but he needs to get some fuckin' better production to keep me awake, because I'm tired of randomly coming back to life when a song with sub-bass kicks in seemingly out of nowhere on the tracklisting. Gettin' me jumpin' out of my chair and shit...

5/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from RVMIRXZ's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD