Lil Wayne - The Drought is Over (2007)

Lil Wayne, The Drought Is Over, No Nigga, It's Me Bitches, 2007, mixtape, Misfits shirt, Young Money
The album cover blew me away when I looked closer: IS THAT LIL WAYNE WEARING A FUCKING MISFITS SHIRT?? That's fucking awesome!!


Lil Wayne, The Drought Is Over, No Nigga, It's Me Bitches, 2007, mixtape, Young Money, Cash Money

Alright, so picture yourself in my shoes: I was just outside feeding my dogs (or as I like to call it: "giving the piddles their nibbles") and I walk back into my house, and "Friends" is playing on the TV, and Phoebe name-drops your mom's favorite goregrind band: Carcass! I thought I had walked into the fucking twilight zone for a moment there. Maybe my universe collided with a universe where shit is just constantly hitting the fucking fan. Anyhow, this mixtape features a lot of songs that would later go on to be featured on "Da Drought 3" and while it's a good compilation, it's still not my first go-to when it comes to mixtape Weezy, but it's still got some fun as shit tracks to bang in the whip like "It's Me Bitches" and "N.O. Nigga", so you can't really go wrong with it. Burning this onto a blank CD-R is an excellent Christmas present for the folks, y'know. Now.. I need Lil Wayne to mention Carcass to really fuckin' trip me up.


7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD