Birdman & Lil Wayne - Like Father, Like Son (2006)

Birdman, Lil Wayne, Like Father Like Son, Stuntin' Like My Daddy, Leather So Soft, feud, beef, album
So many birds on the album cover.. You gotta feel bad for the one that got cut off by the parental advisory sticker. That was his claim to fame and he got #CUCKED.

Birdman, Lil Wayne, Like Father Like Son, Stuntin' Like My Daddy, Leather So Soft, feud, beef, album

Oh.. Birdman & Lil Wayne, adoptive father/son duo turned into enemies just ten years later. Crazy stuff, that is. Lil Wayne is pretty okay on this album, but remember how Birdman killed that "Put some respek on my name" meme like a day after it became popular? That's kind of the effect he has on this album even if it didn't have that much promise to begin with. The beats aren't exactly bad but they're -exactly- what comes to mind if you imagine generic southern hip-hop beats from 2006, when everyone and I mean ERRYONE was tryna get that ringtone money!! Around that time is when I, like other sheltered Christian children, was -obsessed- with "The Chronicles of Narnia" but I realized as I got older that it was pretty shitty and I regret ever getting my dad to pay for some shitty mobile game based off of it for my flip phone. Why didn't my father protect me from sluggish tutorials and boring gameplay? Just like Birdman keeping money from Lil Wayne, the world may never know...


5/10
________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD