$UICIDEBOY$ x Black Smurf - Black $uicide (2015)

$UICIDEBOY$, SuicideBoys, Black Smurf, Black $uicide, Ruby Da Cherry, $crim, Scrim, collab
When I first got this mixtape, it didn't have Black Smurf credited in the artist field, and I didn't know $UICIDEBOY$ did collaboration tapes, so before I listened to it, I just thought that they got one of their black friends to pose for the album cover and they made a stupid joke out of it for the title. Man, I really should stop assuming the worst of people.

$UICIDEBOY$, SuicideBoys, Black Smurf, Black $uicide, Ruby Da Cherry, $crim, Scrim, collab

So I'm gonna see "Get Out" tomorrow, and when someone told me the movie isn't about my mom escaping her failing marriage with my father, I was like "haha GET OUT of here!!" and then the person and I had sex and nobody knew about it until now. So hear me out on this with your eyes doing the hearing: This EP is pretty good for just chilling to. I love Black Smurf's contributions, even if he isn't the best rapper, because his voice works well with those two little rascals in the Super Happy Self-Harm Time Boys duo, and he can ride chill beats pretty well, but judging from this EP, I'm still probably not gonna end up checking out his solo work. Can we all agree that "...And So It Was" has a fucking CHILL AS FUCK beat, though?? I love the female vocal sample in it, because it sounds so dark but gentle at the same time, much like [insert a joke about the guy I hired off of Craigslist to fuck my wife] and just.. Yeah! How about that? It'd been like a full five minutes since the last time I made a cuckolding joke and I was shaking with the chills. Never again shall words leave my lips that don't worship the Cuck Lord.

Praise Onision.

7/10

__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD