$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part X: The Re$urrection $aga (2015)

$UICIDEBOY$, KILL YOUR$ELF Part X, The Re$urrection $aga, $moked Out Loced Out, $leep Walk, Torcher, Limp Wri$t, Durango '95 (A Real Horror Show)
One of the things I'm most glad for in my life is that we left jokes about "Jesus took three days to respawn, holy shit the lag" behind in 2006. Fuck 'em.

$UICIDEBOY$, KILL YOUR$ELF Part X, The Re$urrection $aga, $moked Out Loced Out, $leep Walk, Torcher, Ruby da Cherry, $crim

So the other day, there I am doing that "walking" shit with my legs, trying to get from one place to another to eat, fuck or sleep, and I stepped in dog piss. One of my dogs pissed on the fuckin' floor. I started thinking about how if they were a human friend of mine who pissed on my floor, I'd never invite them back to my house and would probably stop associating with them, end of story. Ungrateful little motherfuckers, I have no idea how they'd make the active decision to do that when we've got an entire yard for them to shoot their bladder water up in. Equally confusing is $crim thinking that he and Ruby da Cherry should rap over classical samples, ala Jedi Mind Tricks. None of the songs here really resonate with me at all despite them not being terrible, they're just not really that good. Now, I'll tell you what IS good: Ever had a cheese tortilla? Awesome. Ever had a grilled cheese sandwich? Awesome. Ever had your dad scream at your mom in a parking lot when you were 16 because he thought she fucked up when raising you, even though he had been nothing but a negative influence on you emotionally since you were 13, and she had always been there to make sure you were okay? No? Try it sometime.


5/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD