Pouya - Baby Bone (2013)

Pouya, Baby Bone, Get Buck, Gotta Go, You Know I Know, Say Hello, Tha Rise, Hold Up
How much force would it require to break a bone in an infant? I'm not asking because I want to do it, but because I want -you- to do it. mc chris didn't release "Smack a Baby" for you to sit on your ass. Pathetic.

Pouya, Baby Bone, Get Buck, Gotta Go, You Know I Know, Say Hello, Tha Rise, Hold Up

Pouya is a great rapper, so why is it that (at least up to this point in his discography) that he can't really make many interesting songs, or even present the non-interesting ones well? The mixing in "Gotta Go" is pretty fucking bad, with so many portions of the instrumental and various weird noises being too loud, so they actually distract from his rapping, but hey, that works on "You Know I Know (I Wanna Fuck)" because that hook is fucking awful, so the more drowned out it is, the better. The only song on this EP I fuck with is "Get Buck" because Pouya going hard as a motherfucker rapping for almost 4 minutes over a good beat with no hook is great! Great until he really shows off what a virgin he was by saying "put the fingers in the clit, real shit" though. Look.. I'm not exactly a sexual expert (or as I like to say: "the Patton Oswalt of sex") but that doesn't sound right. Gee, I wonder why.. It's a little concerning how much better that song is than literally everything else on the EP, almost like everything else just serves as filler. Did you know those Double Stuf Oreos don't actually have double the amount of cream in a regular Oreo? They actually inject the cream full of air to elevate it and make it appear a bit bigger. If you don't believe me, you're fucking stupid for not taking everything I say as fact and you should Google it, because that shit's just as concerning as Pouya attempting to finger a fucking clitoris.


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Pouya's Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD