Twenty One Pilots - The LC LP (2015)

Twenty One Pilots, The LC LP, Fall Away, Forest, Ode to Sleep, Josh Dun, Tyler Joseph, vinyl
When're we gonna get "The Twenty One Pilots LP" where Tyler Joseph is making tired references to the Columbine shooting and the wonderful maiden that is Monica Lewinsky laying down some sweet loving to Trill Clinton??

Twenty One Pilots, The LC LP, Fall Away, Forest, Ode to Sleep, Josh Dun, Tyler Joseph, vinyl

I'm a huge fan of my own singing, mostly because -someone- has to be, which is to say that I'm no stranger to things that sound like shit. This live album sounds like it was recorded from the audience, but hey, it sounds like a fun time, especially when the girl shrieks "I LOVE YOU!!" in the beginning of "Ode to Sleep", and I hope she got to go backstage and love the band (provided that she was of legal age, no Ian Watkins shit here, homeboiii) but the live performance of "Fall Away" leaves something to be desired since the smoothness of the chorus with the "dadadada"'s (or whatever) aren't there, which was a huge part of the enjoyment of the track to begin with, so that's almost as disappointing as when I was a child and got the version of Bran Flakes that had the strawberries on the front of the box, only to discover that they were dried strawberries when I got them. I don't even get why I was so disappointed: I had never had strawberries before, nor really had the urge before seeing that box, but trust me: If -anything- exists, I will find a way to be disappointed with it somehow, just like dad.

6/10
________________________________________________________

Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD