Ramirez - Captain Levi (2014)

Ramirez, Captain Levi, RVMIRXZ, G59, GreyGods, Grey59, mixtape, trap
Captain Levi vs. Captain Planet.. Who would win?

Ramirez, Captain Levi, RVMIRXZ, G59, GreyGods, Grey59, mixtape, trap

An anti-vaxxer was being a complete fucking moron (like usual) and stalking my girlfriend's Facebook profile, commenting on one of her public statuses, all because she's pro-vaccine and he's stupid enough to think that vaccines cause autism. He spammed her repeatedly, harass her, my friends and I, continuing on to the next day, even. Eventually he posted a public status update on his profile talking about keeping a friend of his who just had a stroke in your prayers, and my friend, my fuckin' friend goes onto it and comments "must've been a side effect of getting vaccinated". Awful, but fucking ANNIHILATED. That was the most entertaining thing of my entire evening, and I listened to this mixtape in the same night! The songs are better sounding than anything he had done before, but they're still not great, and in some cases REALLY fucking repetitive, like in the case of "Bitch I'm High". If this dude really is the captain, he better fuckin' hand the steering wheel over to someone else before we crash into an iceberg. ARR!! SHIVER ME TIMBERS!! THAR SHE BLOWS!! Oh God, HE'S NUTTED AND SHE'S -STILL- BLOWING!! BITCH, FUCK THE MEMES: THAT ACTUALLY FUCKING HURTS!!


5/10

READ THESE AND GET MAD