RVMIRXZ - Winter (2014)

Winter is coming.. In like nine months, as of writing.


A few months back, I texted my friend a photo of some wasp spray with the accompanying message being something around the lines of "we doin whippets tonight fam" and the motherfucker told me to tell him what my experience doing it was. Motherfucker wanted me to die, I'm pretty sure. Ain't that sad? Anyhow, the instrumentals are the best part of this mixtape and they aren't even that good, even though I really wanna know what song was sampled in "The Furly Ghost (R.I.P. Mac Dre)" because I swear I've heard it before, some years back when the water ran black. Ramirez sounds like he's pretty tired, like he needs a nappy-poo, and that makes me want to buy the dude a bed, or at least some nice pillows for his couch. Dammit, Ramirez, you're supposed to get that REM shit! There's a band named after it, so it's important!! "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" was one of my favorite songs back in the day when I was a dumbass 11 year old and watched "Chicken Little". Did you know that the main character of that movie (to which it's named after) appears as a summon in "Kingdom Hearts II"? Ain't that some hilarious shit.

5/10


READ THESE AND GET MAD