All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right (2007)

All Time Low, So Wrong It's Right, Six Feet Under The Stars, Dear Maria Count Me In, Poppin' Champagne, Holly Would You Turn Me On, The Beach, Remembering Sunday
Honestly I'm at the point in my life where I think Blueberry Pop-Tarts might be even better than the Strawberry ones. Maybe I'm losing my fucking mind.

All Time Low, So Wrong It's Right, Six Feet Under The Stars, Dear Maria Count Me In, Poppin' Champagne, Holly Would You Turn Me On, The Beach, Remembering Sunday

Hey kid, what's going on? It's been a while since we just sat down and talked, and I haven't heard from you lately. Have you heard about that recent controversy with JonTron expressing some messed up views about America, black people, and how Japan is a model-society for not much race-mixing? Yeah, I didn't see it coming either. I've always loved him to death but I don't think I could ever possibly excuse that public attempt at career-suicide. Really disappointing to come from him of all people, you know? Let me tell you about something even more disappointing: People claiming that this album is a pop-punk classic when it really only has three great songs, and they're a three-hit-knock-out towards the end of the album. You know what I'm talking about: "Holly (Would You Turn Me On?)", "The Beach" and "Dear Maria, Count Me In" are all good for that neon pop-punk thing that we were all into back in the day, but ultimately, the album's immense level of polish kinda makes them sound like a boy-band to a degree, and there's nearly a complete lack of memorable guitar riffs to the point where Jack Barakat might as well be playing the exact same chords in every song. When you combine that with the completely lackluster "Remembering Sunday" which sees the band attempting to create something "epic" but fall on their faces instead, it's really disappointing because you can kinda hear some promise on this album, even if some of the songs might as well be literally the exact same song twice or even thrice on the tracklisting. Anyhow, your mother's almost done making parfaits (I know the doctor said to keep away from sugar, but it's my treat!) so I'll let you go. I love you, buddy.


6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD