Twenty One Pilots - Blurryface Live (2016)

Twenty One Pilots, Blurryface Live, Stressed Out, Lane Boy, Guns For Hands, Holding On To You, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun
MY NAME'S BIRBYFACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK (' v ')

Twenty One Pilots, Blurryface Live, Stressed Out, Lane Boy, Guns For Hands, Holding On To You, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun

If there's one thing I hate in the world more than what my mirror shows me as I walk past in a haste, it's reaction channels/videos. Why the fuck would you want to watch someone watching a video? And they always monetize their stupidass fucking videos so they get paid to go "ha" when something mildly funny happens. It requires absolutely zero effort whatsoever and just attempts to profit off of an already-existing thing. Why even make new content at all when we can just fucking steal it right from under the feet of all of our favorite content creators/musicians? No need to make the money by, I don't know, WORKING when other people will do the work for me! I'm not saying this next part is as bad, but it's equally kinda shitty for me: Tyler Joseph relies on a backing track pretty hard at times, even when he could just normally sing. I'm not talking about when the deep voice comes on in "Stressed Out" or any shit like that, I'm talking about just letting his singing ring through the speakers as he doesn't do anything at all. I definitely have more respect for Josh Dun, because he's actually quite a good drummer and explodes on his drum kit for the ending of "Lane Boy", but otherwise, this is a bland live album and you'd be better off just listening to your CD (who the FUCK has those anymore?) because it sometimes sounds like Tyler Joseph is just sliding on a CD for ya anyway.


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD