SDotBraddy x Pouya - Warbucks (2013)

SDotBraddy, Pouya, Warbucks, mixtape, 90's Groove, What You Gotta Say, IndigoB, This N That
"Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch" Doritos aren't that good. It tasted like only the first chip I pulled out of the bag had any flavor. Don't make the same mistake I did by acquiring these from your local convenience store instead of the tried and true Munchies. Fuckers.

SDotBraddy, Pouya, Warbucks, mixtape, 90's Groove, What You Gotta Say, IndigoB, This N That

Did you know that /r/cuckoldpregnancy is a thing? The posts there are a HOOT! A hoot, I say! These dudes seem even more pleased to be told "You are NOT the father" than dudes on Maury! Anyhow, I never listened to SDotBraddy before and I don't really plan to after this project, despite him not really being bad, it's just that he and Pouya aren't really that interesting on this EP. Even though it's truly amazing how this came out in 2013 but still manages to sound older beat-wise than it is. "This N That" me sneeze 'cause that shit is straight dust, and it's hypocritical that I hate on it for that, because the "The Chronic"-esque g-funk "90's Groove" is a highlight on the EP, especially since it has the best raps from both dudes on here, and they kinda remind me of the Dr. Dre/Snoop Dogg pairing from back in the day in their charisma. Anyhow, this mixtape ain't the best, ain't the worst, it's just there, much like oatmeal.


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD