Pouya & Sir Michael Rocks - Gookin' (2013)

Pouya, Sir Michael Rocks, Gookin', Lead Pipe, Nachos Grande, Tekken Tag Tournament, Move That Bitch to the Back, Tha Mall
These guys know that "gook" is a racial slur, right?

Pouya, Sir Michael Rocks, Gookin', Lead Pipe, Nachos Grande, Tekken Tag Tournament, Move That Bitch to the Back, Tha Mall

I think Sir Michael Rocks might just be the rapper name that I hate the most, next to Joey Bada$$. I mean, seriously: SIR MICHAEL ROCKS?! HE ROCKS. HIS LYRICS ROCK. HIS BEATS ROCK. HIS FLOW ROCKS. HIS VOICE ROCKS. HE FUCKING ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!! Except this release fucking SUCKS. Pouya and Sir Michael Rocks are bland as fuck together, the beats are terrible, the hooks are terrible and repetitive, I'd honestly go as far as to say that they're probably close to, if not the absolute shittiest hooks you've ever heard, and just.. Fuck this shit, man. I had too much chocolate tonight to deal with this fucking horse shit. My shit is gonna just slide right the fuck out of my #THICC cheeks and still manage to sound better than "Move That Bitch to the Back" which is probably the worst song on here only because of its repetition, because other than that, it's just as shitty as all of the other ones. Fucking fuck! I have to take a shit but I'm fucking TIRED! I'm TIRED of this release, I'm TIRED of shitty hooks, and I'm TIRED of taking a shit only to have to shit again in the next day or two!! What's the fucking use?! No matter how much you shit, there'll still be more shit to shit. Life is cruel. If you're reading this, I'm dead. Dead on the inside, at least.


4/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from Sir Michael Rocks' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD