$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part V: The Fuck Bitche​$​, Get Death $aga (2014)

$UICIDEBOY$, Suicideboys, Kill Your$elf Part V, Fuck Bitche$ Get Death Saga, Fuck a Hoe, Deep Web, Aphrodite, mixtape
DAMN THE ALBUM ART IS OF PEOPLE FUCKIN'!!! -SEXUALLY- FUCKIN'!!!!!!!!

$UICIDEBOY$, Suicideboys, Kill Your$elf Part V, Fuck Bitche$ Get Death Saga, Fuck a Hoe, Deep Web, $crim, Ruby da Cherry

I'm supposed to meet up with a good friend of almost 7 years from Belgium soon. She's been to America before but never to my neck of the woods. I've got mad anxiety about it because y'know, what the fuck, right? I'm awkward as shit and feel like if I fuck up, I represent my entire state, if not country, and she'll tell the communists to invade or something. I don't know where the fuck Belgium is. Mexico? Anyhow, "Fuck a Hoe (feat. Black Smurf)" is kinda catchy but they've done way better, and the other two are just really uneventful tracks to vibe out to when you're #BLUNTED #THE #FUCK #OUT in your room in secrecy, hoping that your mom doesn't ask you to do anything, because this shit is about to put you right the fuck to sleep in your beanbag chair. I guess that can describe a fair bit of their music, but those two songs especially. What a time.


5/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD