DJ Drama & Lil Wayne - Dedication (2005)

DJ Drama, Lil Wayne, Dedication, 2005, mixtape, I Miss My Dawgs, Drop It Like It's Hot, Please Say the Baby
PUSSY BOIIII I LEAVE YOU DEAD AND CALL IT DEAD-ICATION

DJ Drama, Lil Wayne, Dedication, 2005, mixtape, I Miss My Dawgs, Drop It Like It's Hot, Please Say the Baby

Goddamn I sure do love jerking the fuck off! Just leaning back in my leather chair, sweaty ass exposed, and I go to town on myself while growling shit like "yeah, yeah" and "TAKE IT, FUCKIN' TAKE IT" while watching videos of girls doing ASMR shit on YouTube. I don't even jerk off to the girls, I jerk off to the sounds of tapping a fuckin' plastic donut container. You know what sounds I HATE, though? Styrofoam. Motherfuck styrofoam. Let me ask you something: With all of the garbage beats that Lil Wayne raps over on this mixtape, why doesn't he just have a track where he's rapping over two pieces of styrofoam being rubbed together? Okay, "Much More" is good, and the chorus of "Please Say the Baby" sounds like the dude is saying "doggos" which is fucking hilarious, but why include a live version of "I Miss My Dawgs (feat. B.G.)" at the end? It sounds awful and it has the "GANGSTA GRIZZILLZ" or whatever tag over it, which is fucking hilarious but still. Only a few songs on here really even mildly interest me despite it not being terrible, I just hate 2000s southern hip-hop beats for the most part. Fuck that shit.


5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD