$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part IV: The Trill Clinton $aga (2014)

$UICIDEBOY$, Kill Your​$elf Part IV, The Trill Clinton $aga, Lo-Fi Kill 'Em All, Prince Tulip, Pe$o, Thieves, Sleepy Hollow
I need to get Bill Clinton in my ska-punk band.

$UICIDEBOY$, Kill Your​$elf Part IV, The Trill Clinton $aga, Lo-Fi Kill 'Em All, Prince Tulip, Pe$o, Ruby da Cherry, $crim

It's currently 8:13 AM as of writing. I didn't sleep last night because I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule and shit, but when I'm up for long periods of times, my mind inevitably ends up going to -that- train of thought that fuels a lot of $UICIDEBOY$' work, but whatever, dawg, it's whatever, y'know? What can I do about it? Nothin'. What can $UICIDEBOY$ do to improve the quality of this EP? Oh, I dunno, maybe come through with some bangers? This EP is pretty chill, and I swear to God that there's a sample of Drake's "Started From the Bottom" in "Lo-Fi (Kill 'Em All)" but I don't know if that's just my ears playing tricks on me or what. Both $crim and Ruby da Cherry have rapped a lot more interestingly on their other releases than this, to throw another wrench in the engine. I'm sure this batch of songs is good to vibe to while you're high and repeatedly reminding your roommate to "just chill, dude, chill" whenever you hear him make even the slightest noise while breathing, but as a standalone piece of work while sober, we both know that they've done better shit.


5/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD