$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part III: The Budd Dwyer $aga (2014)

$UICIDEBOY$, suicideboys, Kill Yourself Part III, Budd Dwyer, 100 Blunt$, $moked Out Loced Out, Heavily Medicated, Lettuce
I watched the video of Budd Dwyer killing himself when I was 16 or so, after hearing it sampled in Faith No More's "The World is Yours", and man, you REALLY don't ever want to watch that fucking video. I mean it. It's.. It's awful. If I remember correctly, the bullethole is still in the wall to this day, they never got it filled in. It's just a sad, sad thing.. Some of this shit bumps.

$UICIDEBOY$, suicideboys, Kill Yourself Part III, Budd Dwyer, 100 Blunt$, $moked Out Loced Out, Heavily Medicated, Lettuce

$UICIDEBOY$, huh? What can ya really say? The songs on here are all pretty good and generally pretty chill more than they are hype, aside from "$moked Out, Loced Out" which has a sample of "Walk Up To Your House" by Three 6 Mafia that makes me wanna go right into the heart of Memphis, Tennessee itself until I realize that I'm too fucking scared to even go outside of my house to check my mailbox. Fun song, but the rest of the EP would be pretty good to light up to, or at least take too many sleeping pills, not sleep, and then think "ah fuck I gotta make shit like this" and make a truly fucking awful beat in FL Studio that you listen to over and over thinking "Man, this is it. This is the shit that's gonna propel me to the top" while fantasizing about the chicken patties in the freezer. Ah, fuck, those go HELLA fucking good on the George Foreman grill with some cheese and (stolen) Taco Bell sauce packets. Fuck.


7/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD