New Found Glory - A Very New Found Glory Christmas (2012)

New Found Glory, A Very New Found Glory Christmas, Nothing for Christmas, White Christmas, Ex-Miss, The Christmas Song, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, EP
The album cover is probably one of my favorite things ever.

New Found Glory, A Very New Found Glory Christmas, Ian Grushka, Chad Gilbert, Cyrus Bolooki, Steve Klein, Jordan Pundik, Nothing for Christmas

My Christmas was really good. I got a bunch of new clothes, including a BADASS Deadpool hoodie where you can zip up the hood to make his mask, and I also got a new light-up mask, and a vinyl copy of "Paul's Boutique" by Beastie Boys from my loving girlfriend. Life is good and I love everyone except for when I don't. With this acoustic EP, New Found Glory barge into your living room and don't cause a ruckus like those blink-182 boys did with their Christmas music, but rather, come in with some acoustic guitars and Santa hats, to perform a bunch of songs that would leave your mom saying "I like this, who are these guys?" but it'll probably leave you wanting more. Sure, it's pleasant and unoffensive acoustic Christmas tunes, with "Nothing for Christmas" being an especially sweet original song, and the acoustic reworking of "Ex-Miss" will surely please old fans, but the rest of it just isn't that interesting. Sure, throw it on some Christmas compilation burnt CDs (along with a million Christmas-themed Sufjan Stevens songs, just because) to give out to family around the holidays, but really, there isn't much here aside from some positive holiday cheer, but no eggnog!! What the hell?!

6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD