$UICIDEBOY$ - I No Longer Fear the Razor Guarding My Heel (II) (2015)

$UICIDEBOY$, I No Longer Fear the Razor Guarding My Heel II, I Will One Day Learn to Fly Into the Stars, My Closet is a Graveyard,  CLYDE (I Hope at Least One of My Ex-Girlfriends Hears This), $crim, Ruby da Cherry, 2015
Oh have I got some stupid shit to rant about..

$UICIDEBOY$, I No Longer Fear the Razor Guarding My Heel II, I Will One Day Learn to Fly Into the Stars, My Closet is a Graveyard,  CLYDE (I Hope at Least One of My Ex-Girlfriends Hears This), $crim, Ruby da Cherry, 2015

I'm losing my fucking mind with my birthday coming up, dude, because I fucking HATE every fucking year that passes with an intensity of a flame that could fucking liquefy concrete. I remember telling a girl when I was 15 that I couldn't realistically see myself living past 20 because I thought I was gonna get myself killed somehow, and she told me something around the lines of "What the fuck?! You can't say that! It's like you're PLANNING to die when you're worth so much more.." and here I am about to turn 23, and yeah, nobody's gonna like me, ha ha, but no one liked me at any other motherfucking age either. If I could talk to that girl now, I don't think I'd tell her that she was wrong about me being worth more, I'd probably let her go on thinking that I made something of myself, became an entrepreneur like everyone was absolutely certain I would, whatever. I don't think I really care that much about it anymore.


Alright, done being a depressed fuck so I can talk about these depressed fucks: This shit is good! It's not GREAT because it isn't given the proper amount of time to properly flourish (three tracks long, just short of seven seconds) but I feel like this is a noteworthy release for them. It progresses along almost as if it were just one big track, and shows a more emotionally mature side of $UICIDEBOY$, relying less on boasts about how sad they are over hard-hitting beats, and more imagery-filled confessionals with sad-sounding instrumentals to back these undoubtedly drug-fueled depressive thoughts, but the clear stand-out of all of the tracks is the final track, "CLYDE (I Hope At Least One of My Ex-Girlfriends Hears This)" which features a standout verse from both Ruby da Cherry and $crim, with $crim's being one of my favorites he's ever done lyrically. Good stuff for when you're laying in bed at 2 AM with God knows how much Tylenol PM and Melatonin in you, wondering what life could've been.

7/10
__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD