DJ Drama & Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (2013)

Lil Wayne, Dedication 5, You Song, Started from the Bottom, Bugatti, UOENO, Cream, Fuckin' Problems
I heard too much of this mixtape during my time at a free trade-school I attended during my "fuck Lil Wayne" phase, but thankfully that doesn't affect my enjoyment of it.

Lil Wayne, Dedication 5, You Song, Started from the Bottom, Bugatti, UOENO, Cream, Fuckin' Problems

Another "Dedication" mixtape, another compilation of Lil Wayne fucking around over the hottest beats of the current year, aside from a few original beats and him going over "C.R.E.A.M." by Wu-Tang Clan. Some good stuff to be found here, and even the features are generally pretty alright, even if some of the lesser-known ones sound like they're stealing 2 Chainz' flow. The only song on here I'd call outright bad is "You Song (feat. Chance the Rapper)" because the hook is just abso-fucking-lutely unbelievably cringeworthy and awful, and just seems to go on for-fucking-ever at the end of the track. Other than that.. Sure, there are some tracks that don't do anything for me, but there's nothing else that makes me go "fucking REALLY?" in a disappointed/frustrated anger. Good stuff for when you're feeling nostalgic for the Godawful year that was 2013, but really.. Why should you be? 2013 was fucking AWFUL, dude! I'd rather live through TWO 2014's than that shit, and those weren't good either! Fuck!

7/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out this mixtape for FREE on DatPiff!

READ THESE AND GET MAD