Lil Wayne - I Am Not a Human Being II (2013)

Lil Wayne, I Am Not a Human Being II, No Worries, Love Me, Rich as Fuck, IANAHB, Trippy, God Bless Amerika
This was gasoline being thrown on the fire that was my hatred for Lil Wayne as a young adult. Well, a YOUNGER adult. It was my birthday yesterday and I swear to God I'm not ready to just be known as an "adult". If you call me one, that's slander, okay? Don't do that. Also, the album cover is way too fucking cool to be the face of this shit.

Lil Wayne, I Am Not a Human Being II, No Worries, Love Me, Rich as Fuck, IANAHB, Trippy, God Bless Amerika

I used to fucking hate Lil Wayne around the time that this album came out, because I was one of those "HE IS NOT LE REAL HIP-HOP!!" dumbasses, but here's the thing: I came out of that once I heard Lil Wayne kill some tracks, I consider him to be one of my favorite rappers now, but just.. God fucking damn it, dude, I listened to this album thinking "I used to hate this shit but I'mma prolly love it this time" but wouldn't you know it: I didn't like a single fucking track. I keep looking back at the track listing, especially the guest features, and I think "this album could've been so much more than it was.." because this shit just feels relatively lifeless. I'm not going to talk shit about Lil Wayne's lyrics, because I don't expect "Liquid Swords" from the dude, but sweet mother of God, I swear that nearly every fucking track on here is mostly just about sex. The only thing saving this album is the fact that the beats aren't bad (they're bland, don't get me wrong, and MOTHERFUCK the cheap-ass beat Soulja Boi made for "Wowzers (feat. Trina)"), but I swear to God, if it weren't for them, this album would have close to fucking -nothing-. What the fuck happened?! Why not just rename the album "This is Not a Good Album"?! Although, I have to admit: Hearing Lil Wayne rap over some punk/metal-influenced instrumental for "Hello" was unintentionally hilarious as fuck. Regardless, fuck this fucking album, fuck my ex-roommates for insisting I was a fucking moron for not liking this album, and FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD because I like to keep my quota of the word "fuck" up.

5/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD