Pouya x Germ x Shakewell - Pouya X Germ X Shakewell EP (2016)

Pouya, Germ, Shakewell, EP, Shawty Independent, Energy 2, Happy Birthday Germ, mixtape
Run them jewels fast!!

Pouya, Germ, Shakewell, EP, Shawty Independent, Energy 2, Happy Birthday Germ, mixtape

I couldn't find a picture of the trio, but hey! Check out this fresh new meme!!

TIME TO FUCKIN' PARTY WITH THE BOYS! Pouya, Germ and Shakewell work pretty well as a trio on this trio of tracks. They make me wanna steal plates from the kitchen and fling them like frisbees at the windows of my house until my drunk step-dad beats the everliving fuck out of me for waking him up. "Shawty Independent" has a catchy hook (is that provided by Shakewell? damn) that I initially disliked and now I can't get out of my head. "Energy 2" and "Happy Birthday Germ" are a lot more straight-forward with bassy beats and fire flying out of their mouths, with Pouya especially bringing the fuckin' heat on the tracks, if not that great lyrically. Good shit. When are we gettin' a full-length mixtape from these three? I have an awesome idea for a song: Make a beat that's like, REALLY loud bass-wise and be rapping about shooting people and fucking women. Here's a sample-lyric I came up with: "I'mma shoot you with a .22 and then shoot my goo on your boo, my dude"!! Wow!! I am best rapper.


7/10

READ THESE AND GET MAD