$UICIDEBOY$ - KILL YOUR$ELF Part I: The $uicide $aga (2014)

$UICIDEBOY$, SuicideBoys, Kill Your​$elf Part I: The $uicide $aga, Kill Yourself, Ma$k and da Glock, Maple $yrup, $crim, Ruby da Cherry
Strap in your ironic memes, here we go!!

$UICIDEBOY$, SuicideBoys, Kill Your​$elf Part I: The $uicide $aga, Kill Yourself, Ma$k and da Glock, Maple $yrup, $crim, Ruby da Cherry

I dig some $UICIDEBOY$ shit I've heard, but this isn't nearly as exciting as some of their other shit, because it feels too "my aesthetic is memes :^)" and the rapping sounds tired, which is.. I guess it's kinda complimented by the chill beats, even if they leave a lot to be desired (the bass is pretty weak), and it generally sounds like what the guy in your class who wears bucket hats and always carries a can of Arizona Iced Tea is listening to. I guess this is good if you're fucked up on sleeping meds at night but at that point, anything and everything sounds like "man, I should get into this" so that's not really complimenting this. Not bad by any means, especially since "Ma$k & da Glock (Feat. Trippy tha Kid)" has a catchy chorus sampled from Three 6 Mafia, but still ain't nothing to look into unless you constantly share memes on Facebook about wanting to die, and you should probably stop that: Your mom notices. What about her? Jesus, y'all fucking up.

5/10

__________________
Feel free to stream this album for FREE or buy it from $UICIDEBOY$' Bandcamp!

READ THESE AND GET MAD