Error - Error (2004)

Error, band, Brett Gurewitz, Atticus Ross, Greg Puciato, EP, Jack the Ripper, Nothing's Working
You ever notice how the first lines of my reviews usually have nothing to do with the album? I didn't and no one else has. What are you on about? I don't like this. I feel uncomfortable.

Error, band, Brett Gurewitz, Atticus Ross, Greg Puciato, EP, Jack the Ripper, Nothing's Working

The other night this complete fucking dumbass and I got into an argument on Facebook in which he threatened to stomp my head into concrete, and he ended up messaging my inbox with, and I quote "You got a problem? Come on buddy. Let's hang out. I'll solve it for you real quick." and then FUCKING BLOCKED ME before I could even respond! What a fucking pussy. Anyhow, Error is a band that's built up of Bad Religion's Brett Gurewitz, The Dillinger Escape Plan's Greg Puciato, and Atticus Ross, this digital hardcore band comes ripping in your headphones to make you kinda regret buying the CD! Electronic-heavy and super abrasive, but ultimately, none of the songs are really that exciting, and curiously enough, Greg Puciato sounds less like Greg Puciato and more like Trent Reznor throughout the entire EP, which makes you wonder "If Atticus Ross and Trent Reznor are such good friends, why didn't he just get Trent Reznor?!" and to be honest, I have no fucking idea. There's some interesting little sounds to be found on this EP and it's an interesting departure for both Brett Gurewitz and Greg Puciato, but when you really listen to it, it's really not good enough to beckon repeated listens, although it'd be pretty cool to chop the CD up into the shape of a shuriken and throw it at the back of that moron who messaged me's head. Fuck that guy, his life was a fucking error.


6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD