U-God - The Keynote Speaker (2013)

U-God, The Keynote Speaker, Heads Up, Fire, Golden Arms, Days of Glory, Wu-Tang Clan, album
I wish U-God was a public speaker that gave the exact same rant every single fucking time.


U-God, The Keynote Speaker, Heads Up, Fire, Golden Arms, Days of Glory, Wu-Tang Clan, album

Motherfucking.. Motherfucking FUCK!! Why do people tell me "this U-God album is pretty good" when they're all the fucking same?! Yes, he's an okay rapper with a cool voice, we all KNOW this, there's no need to tell me, but the son of a bitch can't make a good album to save his life! All of his albums (yes, I've listened to all of them) are just so corny, plagued with subpar beats and terrible hooks. Sure, there are some exceptions to all of those, but they're the majority. What the fuck is U-God doing singing the entirety of "Get Mine"? Why do the majority of the guest features sound tired? This, like all other U-God albums before it aren't even the worst albums you'll hear in your life, they're just uniquely so unexciting and unremarkable that you'll forget you even have it on. Sure, this might be the album I'd be most likely to put on by U-God if I had a gun to my head, but I'd probably be more distressed by the fact that I'd be about to listen to a nearly 50 minute long U-God album than the fact that I have a fucking gun up to my skull.

4/10

________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!


READ THESE AND GET MAD