New Found Glory - Radiosurgery (2011)

New Found Glory, Radiosurgery, Anthem for the Unwanted, Summer Fling Don't Mean a Thing, Caught in the Act, Drill it in My Brain, Memories and Battlescars, Map of Your Body
When this album came out, I never gave it the time of day to actually check it out and I don't know why. Maybe I just didn't like the album art, and I still don't. The color scheme doesn't really vibe with me or fit the album.

New Found Glory, Radiosurgery, Ian Grushka, Chad Gilbert, Jordan Pundik, Cyrus Bolooki, Steve Klein, Summer Fling Don't Mean a Thing

My dad keeps pushing for us both to go on a roadtrip together, as some sorta father-son bonding experience, but I keep declining because we never really get along and he always spends a few hours just being really condescending to me and whoever else whenever we meet up. I don't know what he's expecting to happen. That being said, much like I can expect my dad to do the same thing every time, here comes "Radiosurgery", a New Found Glory album that's pretty much the same exact shit they've always done, but hey, it's still good, so what's there to really complain about with this? I mean, the title track has one of the most generic guitar riffs I've ever heard, which I SWEAR I've heard in a few hundred other songs, but aside from that, you get all of the catchy pop songs cleverly disguised with guitar distortion that you could want, even if the majority of them aren't -great- and probably won't stick around with me years from now like the band's classics do, but when it comes to this album, I can easily pat the band on the back and say "That'll do, NFG. That'll do."


7/10
________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD