Run the Jewels - Record Store Day Exclusive Release (2015)

Run the Jewels, Record Store Day Exclusive Release, Bust No Moves, Pew Pew Pew, Love Again, Blockbuster Night Part 2, El-P, Killer Mike
"Record Store Day Exclusive Release" until it ends up on the fucking internet.

Run the Jewels, Record Store Day Exclusive Release, Bust No Moves, Pew Pew Pew, Love Again, Blockbuster Night Part 2, El-P, Killer Mike

At just four songs, you best believe that this EP is packed with only the best!! Actually, you shouldn't: You WORST believe this EP is packed with only the best!! Does that work? Anyhow, "Bust No Moves (feat. Cuz)" has a slick chorus, "Pew Pew Pew (feat. DJ Q-Bert)" is okay but then it turns into DJ Q-Bert jerking off a turntable for the last minute of the track and it's not particularly interesting, "Love Again (Akinyele Back) (feat. Gangsta Boo)" is different than how it appeared on most copies of "Run the Jewels 2" because this one actually has a verse from Gangsta Boo that's pretty fucking annoying, and "Blockbuster Night Pt. 2 (feat. Despot & Wiki)" is just kind of boring and can't compare to part one. How do I fill up the rest of this review to meet my 1000 character minimum? Uhh, shit, I mean, I've been pretty depressed lately because I feel like everyone hates me and is disappointed in me, so I've been having recurring thoughts of just getting an exit bag and finally ending it.


THAT'S IT, EXACTLY A THOUSAND CHARACTERS! YOU CAN CHECK THAT YOURSELF!! I AM THE FUCKING KING!!!

6/10
________________________________________________________
Feel free to read other reviews and perhaps buy this album via my Amazon Associates link!

READ THESE AND GET MAD