Starbomb - Player Select (2014)

Starbomb, Smash, The New Pokerap, The Hero of Rhyme, The Simple Plot of Metal Gear Solid, Egoraptor, Danny Sexbang, Ninja Sex Party
Starbomb, Smash, The New Pokerap, The Hero of Rhyme, Just the Jams, Egoraptor, Danny Sexbang, Ninja Sex Party
I select Danny. ALWAYS select Danny.

Starbomb, Smash, The New Pokerap, The Hero of Rhyme, Egoraptor, Danny Sexbang, Ninja Sex Party, Ninja Brian

Ooo aaa where do I start? Oh yeah, it's pretty much just more of the same. If you dug the last album, you'll dig this one, but no matter how much I love everyone involved, I still just don't really enjoy video game humor and would prefer this album to be a Ninja Sex Party album because I don't really get much enjoyment out of Arin 'Egoraptor' Hanson shout-rapping through the entire thing. I still need to write more to meet my minimum 1,000 character count, huh? Okay, I don't get how people think Jon 'JonTron' Jafari is an asshole while also enjoying Arin 'Egoraptor' Hanson because they're so alike in a great way. Say, how's 'bout a JonTron collaboration for the next album? A man can dream, right? HEY: "I Dream of Game Grumps" would be a good show, right? It'd at least be better than this album, am I right or am I right? Anyhow, the album ain't bad but there's definitely a time and place for this kind of music, and it's not "right now" or "in my ears", unless I went to go see the band live, in which I'd probably be too busy orgasming from sheer excitement than the music itself.

6/10

________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out the song previews/buy this album using my Amazon Associate link!


READ THESE AND GET MAD